How often can I book?
You are the boss. You may book one time only or on a schedule. You may book repeating appointments each week, every two weeks, every three weeks or monthly.
What are the costs?
Depending on the “to do” list you put together, a quote for cost and time (effort) required will be supplied. A quote takes no more than a half-hour to complete.
How do I pay for Heavenly Rose cleaning services?
Payments must be made by cash or cheque and payment is due once the work is completed (you’ll be given a half hour notice before work is done). Receipts will be issued. GST is charged on residential cleaning work. GST and PST are charged for cleaning jobs on commercial buildings.
Can I pay Heavenly Rose cleaning services later?
No. You must make arrangements to have payment ready as soon as the work is completed. If you cannot be on-site to provide payment, you must make arrangements.
What can I expect from a general or scheduled cleaning?
- Collect garbage
- Bathrooms, shower, tub, mirrors, light fixtures
- Oven, inside and out
- Fridge, inside and out
- Counters thoroughly wiped and disinfected
- Dust surfaces, blinds
- Vacuum carpets
- Vacuum or sweep floors and wash thoroughly
- Switches, dust lights
- Clean under kitchen sink
- Wipe cupboard fronts
- Every cleaning day you will find a “Heavenly Sweet Treat” in your fridge
What can I expect from a spring / Fall cleaning or a Move in/ move out cleaning?
- Wash walls, windows, screens
- Pull out fridge, stove, clean outside and inside appliances
- Clean on top of kitchen cupboards
- Clean inside all cupboards
- Wash outside of cupboards
- Remove any debris
- Wash doors, baseboards
- Disinfect bathrooms, shower, tub, mirrors, light fixtures
- Clean light fixtures, blinds
- Vacuum carpets
- Vacuum or sweep floors, wash thoroughly
- Carpets cleaned as necessary
- Rose of Heavenly Rose cleaning services will also leave a homemade “Heavenly Sweet” treat in your fridge
Do I need to provide cleaning supplies?
- Heavenly Rose cleaning services brings a commercial vacuum to all cleaning jobs.
- Heavenly Rose cleaning services will use their own mops and cloths.
- Heavenly Rose cleaning services uses commercial products for the floor, carpets and toilets as required.
- For one-time cleanings, Heavenly Rose cleaning services supplies everything.
- For regularly scheduled cleanings, we can discuss what will be used.
What cleaning products do you use?
Heavenly Rose cleaning services uses Citrous Power and a commercial grade toilet bowl cleaner from Planet Clean. At times, other products are used that are the same ones you’d find at your grocery store.
Heavenly Rose cleaning services is based in Regina. Do you clean outside the city?
Yes. Heavenly Rose cleaning service has worked in Weyburn, Rouleau, Deer Valley, Lumsden, Regina Beach, Buena Vista, Fort Qu’Appelle, Pilot Butte, Craven, White City, Emerald Park, Grand Coulee and on many farms. You name the location and Heavenly Rose cleaning services will be there.
What sort of places will you clean?
In addition to residential property, Heavenly Rose cleaning service has cleaned at the R.C.M.P., a medical centre, apartment buildings, insurance clean-ups for Richards Contractors, clients of social services, H.E.L.P. Homes clients, SGI residential claims, construction clean-up for residential builders and office cleaning for the film company Zoot.
What about my regular appointment if Heavenly Rose cleaning services is closed for vacation?
Regularly scheduled clients will be informed at least two weeks in advance. Whenever possible, their cleaning day will be rescheduled as close as possible to their regular cleaning day. Once Heavenly Rose business is resumed, the cleaning day returns to the regular schedule. If you call Heavenly Rose cleaning services and find we’re closed for holidays, your call will be returned within one business day following the day we resume business.
Is there a contract to sign?
There is no contract to sign for “one time” cleanings. Regularly scheduled bookings will have a contract.
Do you offer any discounts?
Heavenly Rose cleaning services offers discounts on regularly scheduled cleanings. Before a discount is offered, your cleaning needs will be assessed. Quotes cannot be given over the phone.